Configuration update

Serge Aleynikov serge@REDACTED
Fri Apr 1 00:09:30 CEST 2005

Is there a way to refresh the node/application's configuration by
rereading the content of the sys.config (or application-specific config)
file without restarting the node?

Since the content of the config file becomes a part of the application's
environment at node startup, I want to ensure that I can dynamically
change the configuration (by making changes in the config file), and
force the application to refresh its environment with the changes.
What's the OTP-way to address this problem?

Thanks.

Serge

P.S.
I found an undocumented application_controller:change_application_data/2
function.  Am I looking in the right direction?