Printing list of integers in hexadecimal instead of decimal ?

Raimo Niskanen raimo@REDACTED
Tue Sep 21 11:49:53 CEST 2004

zist@REDACTED (. zist) writes:

No, there is not.

Using ~w you have printed a list of any terms in their default textual
representation, which for integers are decimal.

Write a loop(recurse), or use lists:foreach/2.