ASN ERROR and OPERATION

Bertil Karlsson bertil@REDACTED
Tue Sep 14 17:29:39 CEST 2004

Casper,

If you can attach all asn1 specs you have had problem with, I would be
grateful. Both the ones that are reported as syntax errors and the ones
that make the compiler hang.

As soon as possible for me, maybe in 2 or 3 weeks I will give you a
report of the troubles you have met with the OTP asn1 compiler.

I would like to add to my prevoius answers that we have customers that
compile specs belonging to the MAP standard. If you can get specs where
the macros are converted to other code they should pass the compiler.

/Bertil