Who uses test_server?

Lennart Öhman lennart.ohman@REDACTED
Mon Sep 13 20:41:44 CEST 2004

Here at the GPRS/UMTS GSN development we use it extensively
for kind of component level test.

/Lennart

Martin J. Logan wrote:

> We use it extensively here. We have developed a number of generic
> libraries so that we can view sasl logs and error logs and start and
> stop multiple nodes from within our tests quite simply.
>
> Cheers,
> Martin
>
> On Mon, 2004-09-13 at 11:15, Reto Kramer wrote:
>
>>I'm curious how many folks on this list are using the test_server on
>>erlang.org for their project/system testing.  I'd like to develop a
>>feeling for how much erlang.org user adoption there is to gage if
>>there's enough people out there that could help me with their advice if
>>I run into issues.
>>
>>Ping me privately if you automate the test of your projects with
>>test_server please.
>>
>>Thanks,
>>- Reto

Lennart Ohman                   phone   : +46-8-587 623 27
Sjoland & Thyselius Telecom AB  cellular: +46-70-552 6735
Sehlstedtsgatan 6               fax     : +46-8-667 8230
SE-115 28 STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN     email   : lennart.ohman@REDACTED