Timebomb

shaman@REDACTED shaman@REDACTED
Thu Oct 28 23:46:16 CEST 2004

Quoting Mickael Remond <mickael.remond@REDACTED>:

> Peter L wrote:
> > I tried to access this URL both using IE and NS and failed twice
> > getting an empty page.
> >
> > But then again, I did that from a network that only allows the
> > destination port 80 in the outbound direction. Maybe this URL
> > redirects you to another port than 80?
>
> http://metafrog.erlang-projects.org/wiki/showPage.yaws?node=Timebomb
>
> It is working for me, but I am interesting in investigating your problem.
>
> One of the problem we had during migration is that we put a yaws in
> front of it to do virtual hosting and reverse proxy.
> For now the authentication does not work, due to a problem with redirect
> and reverse proxy in Yaws. I will investigate this problem.
> If you have authentication problem, please use the 8888 port. Otherwise
> it should work.

Greetings everyone,

Until YaWS reverse proxy is tuned up, i've just put the Apache HTTP
server up again.

We'll investigate further the problems and put Yaws back as soon as
possible.

The following URL's are now served by Apache :

http://metafrog.erlang-projects.org
http://www.erlang-projects.org

Hope this fixes the problems..

--