Timebomb

Mickael Remond mickael.remond@REDACTED
Thu Oct 28 09:58:42 CEST 2004

Peter L wrote:
> I tried to access this URL both using IE and NS and failed twice
> getting an empty page.
>
> But then again, I did that from a network that only allows the
> destination port 80 in the outbound direction. Maybe this URL
> redirects you to another port than 80?

http://metafrog.erlang-projects.org/wiki/showPage.yaws?node=Timebomb

It is working for me, but I am interesting in investigating your problem.

One of the problem we had during migration is that we put a yaws in
front of it to do virtual hosting and reverse proxy.
For now the authentication does not work, due to a problem with redirect
and reverse proxy in Yaws. I will investigate this problem.
If you have authentication problem, please use the 8888 port. Otherwise
it should work.

I can work on the problem during the week-end and try to provide fixes
to your problem for the beginning of next week.

Regarding html validation, my main problem was that I had to hack in a
very ugly way the wiki parser (It does not produced balanced tag and i
was using Yaws ehtml feature to enforce valid html). This still need
some work.

--
Mickaël Rémond
  http://www.erlang-projects.org/