A new kind of ring-benchmark, well demo....

Michael Fogeborg micke@REDACTED
Thu Oct 28 08:55:38 CEST 2004

While searching for something else I re-discovered the Bouncing ball demo at
http://www.erlang.org/examples/win95demo/win95demo.html

I got the idea of merging this idea with the N-processes in ring benchmark idea
and send N balls in rings between nodes on different (real or virtual)
machines.

But how do I make this "demo" impressive ?  I hope that some creative souls
here can come up with something...  The balls can all be of different sise,
color
etc to reflect som property transmission e.g. time-used etc..

( I'm trying to sell in Erlang where I work and ... well... no success so
far.... )