Matching elements of records

Fredrik Thulin ft@REDACTED
Wed Oct 27 16:28:26 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 27 October 2004 16.11, Vance Shipley wrote:
> Fredrik,
>
> I use method 2.  I find it msch easier to read.
>
>  -Vance
>
> [... and I don't do emacs. :)]

Well, yes perhaps - but method one, or the variant I settled for :

test1(#foo{one=1}=Foo) ->

could very well be what I recently learned the English term for (when
talking food or beverages) - an acquired taste ;)

At first I didn't like records at all, because of the somewhat whacky
syntax, but now I use them for loads of things.

Anyways, thanks to all who provided feedback and for hearing that
test1/1 wasn't just working by accident or something like that.

/Fredrik