xmerl_otpsgml.erl

Ingela Anderton ingela@REDACTED
Wed Oct 27 14:56:19 CEST 2004

Ulf Wiger (AL/EAB) wrote:

> BTW, while looking at the OTP version of xmerl, I noticed the
> module xmerl_otpsgml.erl.
>
> It's not documented, but I'm curious: is this actually used
> for the OTP documentation? If so, how?
Well the OTP documentation is not written with edoc. But the
module is added to make the edoc documentation have the
look and feel of OTP documentation. We have for instance an
internal tool that uses edoc. The fact that this style was not
applied to the edoc and syntax_tools documentation when they
where included in R10B, I think was an oversight!

--
/Ingela

Ericsson AB - OTP team