why erl_accept() encounter an ERROR

suresh saragadam sureshsaragadam@REDACTED
Tue Oct 19 08:46:20 CEST 2004

Hi,

I am using erl_interface for connection Erlang and C

connection established and working fine with one system and when i am working with the same program on other system 'elr_accept' ERROR is reflected

if ((fd = erl_accept(listen, &conn)) == ERL_ERROR)
  {
/*      printf("Error %d %d", ERL_ERROR, fd); */
   erl_err_quit("erl_accept");
  }

please let me know what may the reason

And one big doubt can we use erl_interface with out using this fn in the example given in reference manual for connection c node

http://mail.yahoo.com