dynamic built fun and records

Raimo Niskanen raimo@REDACTED
Mon Oct 11 09:20:44 CEST 2004

Sorry, it is not possible. It is only the compiler that handles
record definitions. The syntactical form of record definitions
is, in fact, compiler directives.

erl_eval cannot handle records and therefore says 'undef_record'
for every record syntacs thingie that arrives to it. Records
should have been converted to tuples, it thinks.

Write to a file and compile, or use an expanded record from the
module that knows about #rec and makes the fun.

Oh, in R10B the shell can handle record definitions.
It is brand new. But erl_eval can still not.