Updating nested records in a single-line expression?

Peter L <>
Fri Oct 8 10:19:52 CEST 2004

do you mean:

%%and then...
test() ->
    %%assignment statement
    Arec = #arec{a=hello,b=#brec{c=world,d=again}},

    %% read
    #arec{a=A,b=Brec=#brec{c=C,d=D}} = Arec,

    Arec2 = Arec#arec{a="hello",b=Brec#brec{c="world",d="again"}},

Tested and works!

best regards,
Peter Lund