New APIs for new exception handling?

Raimo Niskanen raimo@REDACTED
Wed Oct 6 09:17:23 CEST 2004

We will have to contemplate about that. Wrapper modules is a thought,
or alternative functions in the modules with some short and
informative prefix/suffix, which should be needed for naming
wrapper modules as well.

I think I like wrapper modules. E.g file_t:open/2. Or 'File':open/2,
I hope anyone else has got a better ideas.

Anyway, first we will have to wait and see if the demand surfaces
for real and how strong it becomes.