New test release of EDoc - feedback wanted
Tue Nov 30 10:54:08 CET 2004
Yep - it's an updated EDoc! 0.6a - or something.
(Note: _requires_ updated syntax tools, found in
the same location above.)
Self-generated docs at:
Go ahead and test it, and it will be included in R10-2
in a couple of weeks (I hope).
Let me know what you think about the new features.
- Better usage documentation.
- All or most options documented (there's a lot of them).
- Wiki-style verbatim quoting!
- New way of scanning source code can handle almost all
programs without requiring preprocessing!
- Try-expressions properly supported by syntax tools.
- Other stuff I can't remember.
More information about the erlang-questions