Synapse is hiring

Per Bergqvist per@REDACTED
Sun Nov 28 06:43:59 CET 2004

Hi,

(Sorry for posting something like this. Would like to make this offer to
the Erlang community first. Hope you excuse me.)

Due to the strong demand for our products we are looking for 1-2 more
brilliant colleagues to our Professional Service group located in Stockholm.

The jobs includes QA activities, 3rd line support to direct customer and
channel partners globally, customisations and installation projects.
With the job goes a lot of travelling to exotic places ;-)

We believe that a fairly young person (~25 yrs) is best fitted for the
task but we are not discriminating anybody for age.

Some or all of the following are qualifying:
- Erlang development
- Solaris and Linux management
- SS7 (in particular TietoEnator/Ericsson stack).
- GSM
- IP networking
- Security (ssl, ssh)
- Software verification
- Consulting experience
- Language skills (english mandatory, spanish, french, arabic or chinese
highly wanted)
- Experience from GSM networks operations.
- Availability with short notice

Remember this is a wish list, I don't expect you to have everything
above, we will provide the training required to fill in the blanks ...

Important is of course that you have truly professional, optimistic and
positive attitude to our customers. You will be one of the most visible
parts of the company and for us customer really is king.
We always try to go that extra mile that makes the customer remember
Synapse as the excellent partner of choice and it will be your job to
live up to that trust.

We would like you start as soon as possible.

If you think this is something for you, please drop me an email.

Once again, remember that willingness to travel is a must.

Best Regards
Per

Per Bergqvist
Managing Director