SSL problem

Miguel Rodríguez Rubinos mrrubinos@REDACTED
Tue Nov 2 17:57:17 CET 2004

Hi,

thank you for your responses. At the end it works, but I had to have a look to
RFC 2616 at 14.23.

"A client MUST include a Host header field in all HTTP/1.1 request messages."

And my requests didin't have it. Now, they look like this

POST anURI HTTP/1.1
Host: Machine:Port
Accept: text/plain

Thanks a lot,

    Miguel

Miguel Rodríguez Rubinos

NomaSystems

Edificio de Servicios Generales de Investigación
Campus de Elviña s/n
15071 A Coruña

Spain

http://www.nomasystems.com

On Tue Nov  2  8:11 , Chandrashekhar Mullaparthi
<chandrashekhar.mullaparthi@REDACTED> sent: