Who is a Programmer?

Francesco Cesarini (Erlang Consulting) francesco@REDACTED
Mon Nov 1 09:04:10 CET 2004

Funny enough, early next year, we will have a student who will write a
thesis on presenting Erlang/OTP to management and non technical staff.
It will be an interesting mix of Psychology, pretty graphics and
colorful ppt slides and a little technology. I will keep you posted on
the outcome.

Francesco
--
http://www.erlang-consulting.com