erlguten

Marc van Woerkom Marc.Vanwoerkom@REDACTED
Mon May 24 16:46:49 CEST 2004

> What is  Yaws support  for php?  - are we  looking for
> volunteers to
>write a php interpretor in erlang? << actually this would
>be great fun,
>there is no reason to imagine that a php interpretor
>implemented in
>Erlang would be slow. Anybody got a PHP yacc grammar? >>

I do fulltime PHP develpment now, for a large corporation
in Munich.

The PHP code used here is pretty advanced, and the way
Apache is used here with lots of developers is also quite
non trivial.

No idea yet, if there is any need here, for switching web
servers. But I guess if yaws would be able to run our
code, then this might push yaws forward as a real
workhorse.

What is the status of PHP support in Yaws?
Who is working on a PHP engine in Erlang/Yaws?
Is there a project on sourceforge?

Regards,
Marc