Is erlang too small?

Richard Carlsson richardc@REDACTED
Wed May 12 12:14:57 CEST 2004

Zoltan Peter Toth wrote:
> I think the hierarchical namespace feature ("packages") is something
> useful.
> Are there any plans to extend tool support for that ? In particular,
> - extending the erlc to generate a directory tree containing the beam files
> (like javac puts class files under the directory given via the -d option)
>
> - extending edoc to generate documentation and links in the proper
> hierarchy.

This is already working in the new beta version. Get it at:

	http://user.it.uu.se/~richardc/edoc/

and report any problems to me. There are still a few things to
be ironed out.

	/Richard

PS. I wouldn't mind if edoc was included in the OTP distribution,
(together with the syntax tools and xmerl, which it needs).