jungerl/builder example?

Gerd Flaig gerd@REDACTED
Thu May 6 21:44:39 CEST 2004

Hi,

following Mikael Karlsson's suggestion, I took a look at builder (in
jungerl). Do people still use it or do you use your own release
creation tools?

If somebody could show a small but complete example demonstrating
automatic release creation (using builder or other tools), this would
be really nice.

     Goodbyte, Gerd.
--
Gerd Flaig                     Technik                gerd@REDACTED
Bei Schlund + Partner AG       Brauerstraße 48      D-76135 Karlsruhe