Xref - answered :-)

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Wed May 5 16:30:03 CEST 2004

Joe Armstrong wrote:

>To answer my own question.
>
>It seems like xref:d("."). does what I want.

greetings,

while i am sure there is a logical explanation i have trouble with
xref:d/1. when using xref:d("/beam/directory") i get
[{deprecated,[]},{undefined,[]}]

when i use my own solution (involving xref:add_directory() (or even
xref:add_module() in case of problems) and xref:m()) i get

[{cnhBlockedIci,[{cnhSpRh,check_and_set_blocked_ici,2},
                 {cnhSpRh,release_blocked_ici,2}]}]

the latter result is the correct one (i have filtered away
({deprecated,[]}) .
any suggestion where i am going wrong here? i have included my code.
note that this code is supposed to be started from a unix ocmmand line
like this:
erl +A 2 -sasl sasl_error_logger false -noshell -q -s erlxrd main
/beam/directory

bengt