xsl xmerl

Mikael Karlsson mikael.karlsson@REDACTED
Wed May 5 14:10:36 CEST 2004

I have two opposite answers :-)
1.
Sure you can do anything you like, it's plain
erlang function pattern matching, so what you write
in your function body is up to you. I guess one
should make sure to return something that makes
sense in the transformation process.

2.
Doing things like that is to have sideeffects and
I heard somewhere that this is not the proper way of
doing functional programming. One reason is that
the order of how things are executed are not
really defined in the transformation.

Regards
Mikael