Middle men wanted

Peter-Henry Mander erlang@REDACTED
Wed May 5 11:50:56 CEST 2004

Hi Joe,

Would you be interested in a SIP middleman? (Pending the
outcome of the Open-Source battle I'm currently waging, as you may
recall... Middlemen of a different ilk!)

It's not a C driver though, the codec is pure Erlang. Is there a way to
produce a driver almost directly from Erlang code, like an Erlang
compiler that emits C code? Failing that, any hints about how to
automate the process?

Pete.

--
"The Tao of Programming