gen_event and multiple handler ``instances''

Vance Shipley vances@REDACTED
Mon May 3 23:57:32 CEST 2004

Dustin,

When you add a handler you may specify an identifier so that
you can address a specific instance of a handler:

   gen_event:add_handler(temp_listener_events, {lemp_handler, 1}, Args)
   gen_event:add_handler(temp_listener_events, {lemp_handler, foo}, Args)

   gen_event:which_handler(temp_listener_events).
   [{lemp_handler, 1}, {lemp_handler, foo}]

	-Vance