escript works - !! yes

Mark Scandariato mscandar@REDACTED
Fri Jun 25 22:38:04 CEST 2004

Is ~joe/installed/... on your path too?

When I installed it, beam_evm wasn't moved from the build directory and
ERLANG_EARS was pointing to the build directory, too. (This didn't work
out too well for me: I built it in a solaris /tmp filesystem).

I had to manually copy beam_evm and mung the beginning of
ecc/elink/escript/ear with the correct path.

Once I did that everything worked.

Mark.