ErlCee++

Richard A. O'Keefe ok@REDACTED
Mon Jun 14 06:52:53 CEST 2004

I mentioned Geoff Wong's "GERL" implementation.

"Martin J. Logan" <mlogan@REDACTED> replied:
	That sounds really great - is it a for pay product, part of his
	private collection, or is there a way to get at it?

The work was done in the Software Engineering Reserch Centre at RMIT in
Melbourne as part of Geoff's PhD work.  It was reported in a paper
"Compiling Erlang via C". The main aim of the system was to support some
special monitoring tools.  I have a copy of the system which I got over
the net somehow, but I no longer recall the URL.  I do not know whether
any work was done on it after 1998, so there are some new features of
Erlang that aren't supported.