ErlCee++

todd todd@REDACTED
Tue Jun 8 16:34:08 CEST 2004

Thread scheduling overhead and latency is very OS dependent, especially
as the
number of threads increase, mutexes are used,  different priorities are
used,
and load increases.

As a real-time guy i've been interested in how the 0(1) scheduler is
performing.
The previous incarnations of linux were not adequate for many realtime apps.