64 bit Erlang on Opterons?

Kostis Sagonas kostis@REDACTED
Wed Jul 28 09:49:36 CEST 2004

Peter-Henry Mander <erlang@REDACTED> wrote:

 > Kostis, you're a star! Thanks, I owe you a beer at the very least!
 > Maybe in Stockholm in September, if I get my life/work in order.
 >
 > If you don't hear anything more from me, you'll know the port works
 > for me too :-)

Since I do not expect to hear from you, let me comment on the above.

There are also other people of the HiPE group behind the port,
Daniel Luna in particular, a student who is mostly responsible for
the development of the AMD64 port.  Now the thing with him is that
he is the only HiPE member who does not like drinking, which might
explain the stability of the port and why the bill for your offer
will not be very high in this case ;)

Cheers,
Kostis.