Announce: an erlang platform for agent programming

Corrado Santoro csanto@REDACTED
Tue Jul 13 00:05:21 CEST 2004

You are right.

Indeed the tarball already contains the "beam" files, so you shouldn't compile
it.

However, I know that having the source code is better :-)

So, now the tarball that can be downloaded from the eXAT web site should be
OK.
In also contains a README explaining directory structure and how to compile
the source.

Please let me know if you have further problems.

Best regards,
-Corrado

Quoting yerl@REDACTED:

> Hi Corrado,
> It seems that "acl.yrl" and "object.hrl" is missing in the eXAT source.
>
> erlc -b beam acl.erl
> /usr/ports/yhafri/exat/eXAT-0.1.0/src/acl.erl:66: can't find include file
> "object.hrl"
> /usr/ports/yhafri/exat/eXAT-0.1.0/src/acl.erl:169: record object undefined
> /usr/ports/yhafri/exat/eXAT-0.1.0/src/acl.erl:179: record object undefined
> make: *** [acl.beam] Error 1
>
> Where can I find them?
>
> Regards,
> /ycrux

Tel: +39 095 7382380           Fax: +39 095 338280
     +39 095 7382365
     +39 095 7382364

EMail: csanto@REDACTED
Personal Home Page: