SV: Stand Alone Erlang initial processes...

Peter Lund peter@REDACTED
Thu Jul 8 08:43:21 CEST 2004

I also have problems getting erlang to start as a deamon using
the run_erl. I am running R9C-0 on a FreeBSD box. I have done
this many times before (Redhat linux 9.0 works), so I got
quite confused why it did not work now. I have not done any
extensive testing on my configuration yet though.

Peter Lund