Distribution problems

Gordon Guthrie, BTP, BT, SE gordon.guthrie@REDACTED
Fri Jan 30 10:33:48 CET 2004

I am having exactly the same problem except with SuSE 8.1

Sometimes (and I haven't been able to reproduce the circumstances) the two
nodes can communicate with each other quite happily, but at other times they
don't...

Gordon Guthrie

Scottish Enterprise Network
http://www.scottish-enterprise.com

Address & Contact Numbers

150 Broomielaw
5 Atlantic Quay
Glasgow
G2 8LU.
Tel:  +44 (0)141 248 2700.
Fax:  +44 (0)141 221 3217

message is sent in confidence for the addressee only.