SMPP v5.0 erlang implementation

Enrique Marcote Peña mpquique@REDACTED
Tue Jan 27 12:49:27 CET 2004

Hi Bruce,

By the moment we keep on working against simulators, so I can not tell you any
experiences with real SMSCs.  Hopefully in the recent future (3 months maybe)
will be working on a real scenario.

Thanks for your feedback. I'll be glad to hear any further comment.

Best regards,

---
Quique
http://www.des.udc.es/~mpquique/