Building under cygwin

Kent Boortz kent@REDACTED
Thu Jan 22 11:32:48 CET 2004

"Chappell, Simon P" <Simon.Chappell@REDACTED> writes:
> How is the Cygwin build coming on these days? I just tried building
> R9C-0 under Cygwin, but I get the following error during the make
> (./configure seemed to run just fine):
>
> cp: cannot stat `/usr/local/otp_src_R9C-0/bin/i686-pc-cygwin/erlc':
> No such file or directory
> make: *** [bootstrap_setup] Error 1

Have you read any of the README files?!  ;-)

>From README

 Portability

 Erlang/OTP should be possible to build from source on any Unix
 system.

 Instructions for building from source on Windows are in the file README.win32.
 Binary releases for Windows can be found at http://www.erlang.org/

In "README.win32" there is detailed instructions how to build from
source on Windows,

kent