Elang discussions? - a call for a new format

Garry Hodgson garry@REDACTED
Wed Jan 14 23:09:46 CET 2004

Joachim Durchholz <joachim.durchholz@REDACTED> wrote:

> I don't understand why mailing lists are so popular. I guess that's
> because most people have been fooled into thinking that setting up and
> running a news server is difficult.

no, it's because we live in our mail readers.  messages thus come to me,
instead of me having to go look for them.  it's like the difference between
calling me at work vs. posting a note on the bulletin board in the coffee room.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technology Consultant, AT&T Labs

Be happy for this moment.
This moment is your life.