ANNOUNCE - graphics package

Vlad Dumitrescu vlad_dumitrescu@REDACTED
Mon Jan 12 15:21:36 CET 2004

>   I will support the widget infrastructure and the low level X library.

It's quite soon to ask this, but I wonder: do your plans include adding
functionality for X extensions? From what I saw in the code, it's not so easy to
extend in a modular way, but I may be jumping to conclusions.

What I had in mind was the Render extension, and also support for Xft. This goes
a bit beyond "Erlang only talks to X server", but I guess you would be also
interested in high quality output, TrueType fonts, antialiasing, transparency
and so on ;-)

regards,
Vlad