Erlang-projects booth during Paris Linux solutions 2004

Mickael Remond mickael.remond@REDACTED
Sat Jan 10 13:12:48 CET 2004

Hello,

I just wanted to let you know that Erlang-projects will run a booth
during the next Linux Solutions expo in Paris.

We will be presenting the principles of the Erlang programmning
language. We will also demonstrate several Erlang applications (Rei,
Nebula Erlang, Yaws, BTT, EJabberd, Tsunami, Eddieware, Manderlbot, and
many more...).

I will also give an introduction conference on Erlang during the
"High-availability and clusters" conference. This conference takes place
on Thursday February 05, 2004, from 9:30 am to 12:30 am.

The whole event is at CNIT Paris La Defense from february 2004, the 3rd
to February 2004 the 5th.

--
Mickaël Rémond
 http://www.erlang-projects.org/