Mnesia data capabilities

Chandrashekhar Mullaparthi chandrashekhar.mullaparthi@REDACTED
Mon Jan 5 11:50:36 CET 2004

Hi Daniel,

We store about 15 million records in mnesia. This is how it is.

The whole table is split across two nodes. The customer table is split into
128 fragments, and there are 64 fragments in each node. To minimise the
effect of partitioned networks, both nodes reside on the same physical
hardware. Mnesia on these two nodes is replicated to two nodes on another
machine.

Each node takes up about 1.5GB physical memory. It has been quite stable -
it has been up and running since February last year.

cheers
Chandru