rb:show/1 problem

UAB L/K Peter Andersson peppe@REDACTED
Wed Dec 29 12:42:53 CET 2004

Hi Jimmy,

Sorry. We didn't have time to get this fixed for R10B-2. Had to
prioritize other things. I should have time to look at it shortly. I'll
let you know.

BTW. The fact that you get "A report on bad form..." first time around
might indicate there's a problem with your source log. Will you send it
to me? This might also help me find out why you can't run rb again.

Thanks!

 Peppe