unknown_catch_try_state under R10B-2

Björn Bylander bjorn@REDACTED
Mon Dec 27 21:48:21 CET 2004

I get the following output from make:all([load]) with R10B-2 under
Windows. The module (admctrl_srv.erl) compiles fine under R9C-2, R9C-1
and R9C-0. I haven't tried other R10 releases.

Recompile: admctrl_srv
admctrl_srv: function handle_info/2+2032:
   Internal consistency check failed - please report this bug.
   Instruction: {'%live',1}
   Error:       unknown_catch_try_state:

./Admctrl_srv.erl:103: Warning: variable 'From' is unused

Apart from the obvious bug I find the first warning message odd in that
the 'a' in the module file name is an upper case 'a' and not a lower
case 'a' as it actually is and also is written in the warnings following
it...

Is there any info in the error message about the row on which this
occurs or do I have to try locate the row some other way?

/Björn Bylander