crypto and ssl modules under OSX

Bjorn Gustavsson bjorn@REDACTED
Fri Dec 3 15:06:56 CET 2004

OK. You are right that there already exists a mechanism
for choosing whether to link using the compiler or the linker.
I had forgotten that.

I'll try to have another look before we release R10B-2.

Sean Hinde <sean.hinde@REDACTED> writes:
[...]
> You guys should be able to make more use of the open source community,
> and support of "non-supported" platforms would seem to be a good start.

Actually, we have spent more time lately on getting the non-supported
platforms to build cleaner and work better.

In R10B-2 crypto will build on Mac OS X, although it may still use the
old ugly, undocument bundle1.o trick. At the very latest, I hope to eliminate
that trick before Tiger is out.

/Bjorn