New test release of EDoc - feedback wanted

Richard Carlsson <>
Wed Dec 1 12:57:16 CET 2004

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004, Richard Carlsson wrote:

> Ulf Wiger (AL/EAB) wrote:
> >
> > How do the syntax_tools and xmerl archives in that
> > same location compare with the ones in OTP R10B?
> The R10B version did not have the new verbatim-quoting
> (at least not officially and in the current form), nor
> the improved scanning, nor proper try-expression support.

Wow - I obviously did not read the question properly. Sorry.
At least I answered the part about the syntax tools (scanning
and try-expressions). The quoting stuff is in EDoc.

The xmerl tarball is just there for completeness. It should
not differ from the OTP R10B version.

Richard Carlsson ()   (This space intentionally left blank.)
E-mail: 	WWW:
 "Having users is like optimization: the wise course is to delay it."
   -- Paul Graham