Erlogic... again?

Casper casper2000a@REDACTED
Thu Aug 5 05:42:44 CEST 2004

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for the reply.

Actually I'm planning to build a VoiceMail kind of platform, which will be
scalable and reliable by using the fundamental architecture or Erlang/OTP.
If you don't mind, is it possible to send me a copy of your work. If I
succeed in completing it, I will make it open source, with consent from you.

Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Fitzsimons [mailto:Bruce@REDACTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2004 2:14 AM
To: Casper; erlang-questions@REDACTED
Subject: Re: Erlogic... again?

Casper wrote:

>Dear All,
>
>In most of places I've found a dead link for http://erlogic.sourceforge.net
>But now the site is not available. Is there any place that I can find it?

No its not available. That was my project/fault (Dialogic driver for
Erlang). It never did work quite right, after two reimplementations
using different APIs, so it never got released. (Sigh) It was only for
the analog boards in any case.

Others have built their own bindings that *do* work reliably, but
they're not open source.

What were you intending to do?

/Bruce