Delphi on the client and Erlang on the server

Vlad Dumitrescu <>
Sat Apr 10 12:56:59 CEST 2004


Hi,

I have been tinkering at Delphi interfaces to Erlang, but nothing is 100%
done.

There are first some classes to handle port interfacing via stdin/stdout
(which are probably good beta status), and also a beginning to port
jinterface to Delphi. With the latter I am not sure the design decisions are
really the best; it works some 80%, but the other 20% might be tricky.

Is something like this that you are interested in?

regards,
/Vlad

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "JK" <>
To: <>
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2004 11:02 AM
Subject: Delphi on the client and Erlang on the server


> Hi All,
> did somebody write something to use a Delphi application on the client
> connected to an application server written in Erlang. Just not to begin
> from zero.
>
> Thanks!
>
> // jilani
>
> -- 
> Jilani Khaldi
> http://jkhaldi.oltrelinux.com
> http://www.archsf.org
>
>
>



More information about the erlang-questions mailing list