erlang ground breaking?

Valentin valentin@REDACTED
Thu Apr 8 08:52:24 CEST 2004

 On Wed, 07 Apr 2004 14:07:40 +0200, Ulf Wiger <ulf.wiger@REDACTED>
 wrote:

 > Personally, I can't make up my mind as to whether Erlang is truly
 > ground breaking, but am not going to lose any sleep over it.

Ground breaking or not, Erlang is an amazing competitive advantage for an
organization that decide to use it. My only problem with Erlang is that I
don't want to use anything else anymore (and that had never happened to me
before), thus, I've developed a serious silver-bullet syndrome -- I want to
do everything in Erlang, even things that are not suitable for it (well,
this I say just in case, haven't found one yet :-).

Valentin.

PS.
And I was the guy saying that some things are far better handled in C/C++.