yaws php?

Carsten Schultz carsten@REDACTED
Wed Sep 24 22:05:08 CEST 2003

Hi Bryan,

it would have been easier to spot your question, had you started a new
thread instead of replying.

> In the release notes to version 1.30 of Yaws it says that Full...PHP
> support exists. Can someone point me to some documentation for getting
> php up and running under Yaws?

There's a small paragraph buried in the CGI section of the TeX
documentation:

   If you have a Php executable compiled for using CGI in the
   \verb+PATH+ of the Yaws server, you can enable Php support by
   adding \verb+php+ to \verb+allowed_scripts+.  Requests for pages
   ending in \verb+.php+ will then result in Yaws executing \verb+php+
   and passing the name of the corresponding file to it via the
   appropriate environment variable.

Does that help?  Please tell me if you get the PHP stuff working and
if it is useful for you.

Greetings,

Carsten

--
Carsten Schultz (2:40, 33:47), FB Mathematik, FU Berlin
http://carsten.fu-mathe-team.de/