top poster

Ulf Wiger (ÄL2/EAB) <>
Wed Sep 24 13:26:23 CEST 2003

I ran my tool to extract some statistics from the erlang-questions
mailing list web archive. Mailing list activity seems to grow on
average, now wobbling at around 300 posts/month from some 80-100
different people. The peak so far was in February 2003, with 740
posts from 121 different email addresses.

The (truncated) all-time list of top posters currently looks
like this, not accounting for the fact that people may use
different email addresses from time to time.

/Uffe (my 669th post so far  ;-)

        568
      271
        265