essential Erlang

Peter-Henry Mander erlang@REDACTED
Wed Sep 24 13:25:17 CEST 2003

(Quickly googles L4 and finds an implementation of Linux running on an
L4 microkernel. Cool!)

Okay Vlad,

Now that I'm a bit better informed, I don't think the underlying
microkernel should inhibit anyone from having a stab at it. The kernel
primitives ought to be sufficiently equivalent to enable replacing one
with the other without much impact.

Slow at this stage is not be my primary concern. The practicability
question is more interesting to me. After that, faster microkernels may
be tried to suit real time applications.

Pete.