package syntax patch for syntax_tools

Chris Pressey cpressey@REDACTED
Sun Sep 21 23:32:52 CEST 2003

Hi all,

One of the major drawbacks to the package system I've found so far is
that the latest available version of syntax_tools doesn't seem to
understand it... I translated all of openflax to use the package system
only to find that edoc chokes on it :(

Luckily, syntax_tools is well commented, so it wasn't hard to hack it to
allow for dotted atoms and -import(module).  But the patches (attached)
are just that - a hack so that edoc doesn't choke.  Hopefully Richard
will craft something more elegant for the next release of syntax_tools &
edoc, pending the fate of packages.  In the meantime, shall I throw
these patches into the Jungerl?

-Chris