Erlang -> HTML syntax colouring (was Re: Wither Self)

Peter-Henry Mander erlang@REDACTED
Mon Sep 15 10:07:04 CEST 2003

Ahem, (blows own trumpet) SciTE will export coloured syntax highlighted
Erlang code as html quite well, thanks to the Erlang lexer I've cobbled
together.

I'm trying to get a response from the main author of SciTE to have it
included in the distribution. No answer yet...

I can issue a source code patch for Erlang syntax parsing in the mean
time for whoever is interested. I need a few more beta testers, so
please give it your worst! (-:

Pete.