Inets/http

Johan.Blom@REDACTED Johan.Blom@REDACTED
Thu Sep 4 17:12:48 CEST 2003

Hi Rudolph,

sorry for not responding earlier, been busy...
I don't know about support, nor unit tests, but as I once wrote it I do
feel a bit responsible.
Issue 1:
Well, I think this is pretty clear, see Section 14.30 in RFC2616 that
states that the Location header MUST use the absoluteURI format.
Furthermore, strict standard compliance is something I strive for thus
the comment in the source. To fix your problem I would suggest to add a
"relax" option for a less strict interpretation and then add behaviours
as needed.

Issue 2:
You are aboslutely right.

I have updated the cvs tree at sowap.sf.net with fixes.